Do you have a problem in your area?

Did you know you can report this directly to the council?


Large 40mm vertical-edge hole that is also greater than 300mm wide

Flooding and blocked drains

Standing water, blocked drain, flooded property, impassable road

Street lights, lit signs, lit bollards

Faulty street light, zebra crossing, bollard, lit sign

Overgrown vegetation

Pedestrians forced into road, cars over central line, reduced visibility

Hazardous or fallen trees

Trees that have fallen into the road or are leaning, unstable, diseased or dying.

Trip hazard

Hole or significant difference in level on pavement or cycleway

Broken manhole cover

Broken, missing or rocking manhole cover


Request enforcement in residents' parking and on-street parking zones

Public rights of way

For example blocked access or broken stiles

Debris or obstruction

Thick mud, soil, stones, embankment slips, large branches, fallen trees


Ice or snow on road

Defective road markings or signs

White and yellow, stop or give way lines or warning signs


Structural damage or significant obstructions restricting water flow

Traffic lights

Damage or fault to traffic lights or signals or school crossing patrol light

Fences and barriers

Damaged or missing roadside fences or barriers

Grit bin

Empty bin, damaged bin or a bin with contents that are unuseable

The information on this page has been taken from the roads and transport section of the website,
you can view this page here.

Paper advertisements Printed by b.a.p.s Publishing of 113 Atlantic Way Westward Ho! Bideford Devon EX39 1JG : Promoted by Carl Hawkins, 53 Stucley Road, Bideford, EX39 3EQ on behalf of Joel Herron

If you would like to become a member then simply subscribe to our newsletter, click the "Member image."

If you no longer wish to be a member then please use this Unsubscribe link

Important This site makes use of cookies which may contain tracking information about visitors. By continuing to browse this site you agree to our use of cookies.